How to Live the Life of Your Dreams - Part 1  

Posted by: A Freeman in , , , , , ,


What can you do to provide a great life for your family? After reading this article you will know how to make it a reality. Although with different goals, this simple outline helped me to achieve four major dreams in my life. If you decide well, believe well and act well, your dreams will be a reality very soon.

That's why these three simple steps will help you get started:
· Decide what your dreams are and why you have them.
· Let faith permeate every part of your life.
· Take massive actions to accomplish your dream.

First- Decide what your dreams are and why you have them.

What are your dreams? And what are the reasons behind them? The answers to these questions will pinpoint your destination, and allow you to accomplish your dreams. Perhaps you are not happy where you are; and do not have much money. These reasons prompted you to dream of better things for you and your family.
Write them down, such as:

· I want to make 10K monthly within two years, and quit my job within a year.
· I will buy my dream house within three years; I do not want to pay rent anymore.
· I want to take my wife in a world tour by October of next year.
· I want to fly to and exotic resort, and stay at least two weeks there.
· I want to provide excellent clothes to my family; it will make me happy.
· I want to earn enough money to send my children to the best school in town.
Expand and adapt the list to fit your own dreams, reasons and goals.

Second- Let faith permeate every part of your life.
This is imperative because:

· When you add faith, you subtract doubt.
· When you add faith you create a world of possibilities.
· Your faith in God will accomplish anything you set your mind to.
· Faith connects you with the creator and provider of all things.
· You are never alone; therefore, nothing is impossible for you.
· Despite the obstacles, where there is faith, there is victory.
· Successful living is not just a possibility. In your mind it is a reality.
· Through faith you experience victory before it happened in time.

It is not for you to know all the details of how it will happen. Your job is to believe continually and enthusiastically because when you have that kind of faith, you are confident and ready to take actions in any situation and before any task.

Third - Take massive and persistent actions to make your dream a reality.
This is vital because it is here that most people fail. They plan and take a few actions, and if it does not work fast, they quit and find something to blame for. By massive actions I mean:

· That you take proper actions to make your dream a reality.
· You repeat those actions over and over. They are often necessary.
· Take supplementary actions to create a better possibility of success.
· Monitor and adapt your actions to make sure they produce the desired outcome.
· Adapt and repeat the process until you have the Life of Your Dreams.

You will be glad to know that my coming articles will bring other ingredients.
A. Freeman enjoys helping people to face life, challenges, dreams with conquering determination.

This entry was posted on 1/08/2011 04:39:00 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment